Here are several resources provided through Serve Washington to help with requirements and needs during and after your service.
Resources while in service:
- Student Loan Forbearance, Interest Accrual and Tax Implications: https://americorps.gov/members-volunteers/segal-americorps-education-award/find-out-more
- AmeriCorps Childcare resources: https://www.americorpschildcare.com/
Resources for when your service is almost at completion or you are an Alum!
- Education Award FAQs: https://americorps.gov/members-volunteers/education-award-faqs
- Schools that match the Segal Education Award: https://americorps.gov/partner/partnerships/schools-national-service-search
- AmeriCorps Alums: https://serviceyear.org/americorpsalums/
- Thinking of serving again, but looking for a different program? Explore programs in Washington here: https://servewashington.wa.gov/programs/americorps/find-americorps-program