The New York City Housing Authority’s mission is to increase opportunities for low- and moderate-income New Yorkers by providing safe, affordable housing and facilitating access to social and community services. More than 400,000 New Yorkers reside in NYCHA’s 326 public housing developments across the City’s five boroughs. Another 235,000 receive subsidized rental assistance in private homes through the NYCHA-administered Section 8 Leased Housing Program.
- Exciting Announcement: SkillUp Has New & Improved Features To Help You UpSkill!
- Upskilling and Life Resources for Veterans
- Ace The Interview: 5 Tips To Feel Confident In Any Interview
- Stuck On Getting Started? Check Out SkillUp’s Guide on Making a Career Change
- Learn New Skills & Work Towards a Career You Love