JVS Bay Area has a variety of resources for job seekers and anyone needing help with their resume, their job search, and overall support as they navigate finding a new role after a layoff or major life change. Their popular program, the Job Search Accelerator, teaches the latest job search tactics to help you get back to work. This course is targeted to those who are unemployed or under-employed. Outcomes of this include learning how to decode a job description, learning how to network, learning how to create materials to market yourself on various channels (resume, LinkedIn, etc), and learning how to properly apply for jobs.
- How To Find The Job That Checks Off All Your Boxes (Hint, It’s Not Just About Compensation)
- The Pros & Cons Of Joining A Startup
- How To Find Quality Remote Opportunities
- How To Make Yourself Stand Out To Employers (Especially If You Are Changing Industries)
- Let’s Talk Mental Health: SkillUp’s Mental Health Resource Guide