Remote Spanish Bilingual Customer Service and Sales Representative
In this role, you’ll grow your career by connecting your customer service and sales aptitude to become a Licensed Insurance Agent work from home. That’s right. TTEC is paying you to train, study, and take your state insurance exam. We even pay for all your licensing fees and continuing education credits. It’s time to take your career to the next level with TTEC.
At TTEC, we’re all about the Human Experience. Elevated. You’ll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while you also #ExperienceTTEC, an award-winning employment experience and company culture.
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, supportive and present leadership
- Diverse and community-minded organization
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- FREE licensing course (and you’ll be paid for your time to boot)
- All state licensing exam fees covered by company and yearly renewal of license provided by TTEC as your employer
- Company-provided computer once you have secured your license
- And yes...all the health and wellbeing, financial and income protection, and paid leave benefits you'd expect and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you. For full details on our benefits, visit https://mybenefits.ttec.com/us/candidates/.
A base wage of $16/hr while studying for your state exam. Once you are licensed, you will receive an increase to your base pay and be eligible for performance-based bonuses.
And at TTEC, continuous learning is in our DNA. You start your career with paid training to prepare you for your job. Then we encourage your continued growth through our individualized professional development plans and TTEC talent – a learning portal with more than 1500 courses and professional certification curriculums available to you at any time. Employees may also avail themselves to our tuition reimbursement benefit.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- 6 months or more of customer services experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Recognize, apply and explain your product or service knowledge
- Computer savvy