Remote Healthcare Customer Service Representative
Do you have a passion for helping others and giving them peace of mind? Whether it's getting answers for customers quickly, consulting on health-related products with compassion or resolving their issues with a smile, you’ll be the difference between their customer experience being just average or an exceptional one. We'll train you to be a subject matter expert in your field, so you can be confident in providing the highest level of service possible. And we trust you already have the necessary ingredient that can't be taught—a caring and supportive nature that will shine through as you help customers through some of the more difficult times in their lives. You'll also have a chance to make great new friends and grow your career in a high-energy, family-friendly atmosphere.
On a typical day, you’ll:
- Be providing full lifecycle customer service where you could accept inbound or might be calling out to provide follow up on a concern
- Maintain customer accounts and information
- Respond to customer inquiries with compassion and active listening and support the best solution in an efficient manner
- Resolve customer technical issues with patience and understanding
- Identify additional needs customers may have and help them to upgrade products or services
TTEC at home offers full-time, part-time, and seasonal roles. Depending on the program, role and local minimum wage guidelines, base hourly wages range from $11.50 to $16.00.
We’re unable to hire in AK, CA, CO, HI, NY, MA, MD, IL, WA and Washington DC.
At TTEC, we’re all about the Human Experience. Elevated. You’ll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while you also #ExperienceTTEC, an award-winning employment experience and company culture.
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, supporting and present leadership
- Diverse and community minded organization
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
And yes...all the competitive performance bonus opportunities, health and wellbeing, financial and income protection, and paid leave benefits you'd expect and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you. For full details on our benefits, visit https://mybenefits.ttec.com/us/candidates/.
At TTEC, continuous learning is in our DNA. You start your career with paid training to prepare you for your job. Then we encourage your continued growth through our individualized professional development plans and TTEC talent – a learning portal with more than 1500 courses and professional certification curriculums available to you at any time. Employees may also avail themselves to our tuition reimbursement benefit.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Six months or more of customer service experience
- A quiet, private place in your home where you can work without background noise (trust us, you'll appreciate the quiet)
The Equipment You'll Need
- Internet speed > 15 Mbps. A hardwired direct connection to your home router is recommended; Wi-Fi connections are permitted on some assignments
- While we recommend a USB wired headset, if you have a headset already, you may be able to use that (except for Bluetooth headsets)
- Smart phone or another device that runs IOS or Android (iPad etc.) for your daily log-in