Remote Customer Service Representative
Do you have a passion for helping others and giving them peace of mind? Whether it’s getting answers for customers quickly, consulting on products with compassion or resolving their issues with a smile, you’ll be the difference between their customer experience being just average or an exceptional one.
During a Typical Day, You’ll
- Answer incoming communications from customers
- Conduct research to provide answers for customers to resolve their issues
TTEC at home offers full-time, part-time, and seasonal roles. Depending on the program, role and local minimum wage guidelines, base hourly wages range from $11.50 to $16.00.
At TTEC, we’re all about the Human Experience. Elevated. You’ll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while you also #ExperienceTTEC, an award-winning employment experience and company culture.
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, supporting and present leadership
- Diverse and community minded organization
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
And yes...all the competitive performance bonus opportunities, health and wellbeing, financial and income protection, and paid leave benefits you'd expect and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you. For full details on our benefits, visit https://mybenefits.ttec.com/us/candidates/.
At TTEC, continuous learning is in our DNA. You start your career with paid training to prepare you for your job. Then we encourage your continued growth through our individualized professional development plans and TTEC talent – a learning portal with more than 1500 courses and professional certification curriculums available to you at any time. Employees may also avail themselves to our tuition reimbursement benefit.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Six months or more of customer service experience
- A quiet, private place in your home where you can work without background noise (trust us, you'll appreciate the quiet)
The Equipment You'll Need
- Your own computer with these technical requirements (sorry no Apple, Chrome OS or tablets)
- Internet speed > 15 Mbps. A hardwired direct connection to your home router is recommended. Wi-Fi connections are permitted on some assignments
- While we recommend a USB wired headset, if you have a headset already, you may be able to use that (except for Bluetooth headsets)
- Smart phone or another device that runs IOS or Android (iPad etc.) for your daily log-in