Working in our positive team environment, you will be an integral member of a crew installing solar arrays at residential customers’ homes. You will help ensure accurate and timely solar installations, update Branch Managers on projects, and utilize best installation and safety practices.
As a Solar Installer, you will:
- Install roof-mounted solar systems
- Assemble the racking and solar array
- Assemble equipment and properly seal all roof penetrations
- Perform trenching, concrete work and equipment assembly
- Handle project clean up
When applying for this position, select SkillUp as the source.
Sunrun (NASDAQ:RUN) is the #1 residential solar provider in the US. As the energy provider of choice, we integrate solar, home battery storage & electrification into a smart solution for individuals to power their homes, cars & communities.
We offer a full benefits package including health, vision, dental insurance, 401K with company match, tuition reimbursement, Employee Stock Purchase Program, and many more options
6mo-1yr: to move into Lead Installer
Sunrun provides you with a best-in-class education benefit: PowerU. Beginning day one of employment, you will have access to 100% tuition coverage for various education and upskilling programs.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Adhere to company safety policy and procedures.
- Ability to interact with customers and coworkers in a professional manner
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently, as a team player and drive results in a fast paced environment