Child Care Associate / Assistant Teacher
2000 open roles
Do your friends and co-workers say that you are a natural teacher or caregiver? Have you been a nanny, camp counselor, volunteered with children or worked at another preschool? If you answered yes or are willing to learn, apply today as an Assistant Child Care Teacher at Bright Horizons, an award-winning employer and leader in early childhood education.
Do work that matters at a company that offers more!
Working with another Child Care Teacher in the classroom you will:
- Lead hands-on activities based on your observations of the children’s interests and skills.
- Document and share with parents the important milestones in a child’s day.
- Keep the classroom safe and clean by following important procedures and guidelines.
- Assist with creating and implementing developmentally appropriate lesson plans (yes, we even have a curriculum for infants!)
Consistently named one of FORTUNE‘s "100 Best Companies to Work For," we enable you to take your career to the next level by offering you MORE
Receive comprehensive training in child development. If you have a passion for education we can help you earn your early childhood education certificate or degree for FREE.
Enhance your well-being with extensive benefits including 401(k) with a company match, health insurance offerings, employee discounts, and more!
Discover company values that are more than just a plaque on the wall. Every day, we live our HEART principles of Honesty, Excellence, Accountability, Respect and Teamwork.
Give back through our non-profit Bright Horizons Foundation for Children, dedicated to helping families in crisis.
Bring your whole self to work! Our Inclusion Council and Employee Advisory Groups support our commitment to diversity.
Full-time and part-time positions available. Complete your online application today for immediate consideration.
Accepting applicants from Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Illinois, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, North Carolina, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin
Bright Horizons is fueled by people who know education and care can change the world. Join our company and you’ll be part of a team providing world-class support – child care, elder care, guidance for careers and education – for parents and children who really need you, and for workforces around the globe who power some of the world's best brands.
- Extensive benefits including 401(k) with a company match, health insurance offerings, employee discounts, and more!
- Education benefits:
- Tuition, fees, and books are paid for by Bright Horizons, at no cost to you.
- Bright Horizons covers the full cost of the eCDA Program, including course materials, and will pay the CDA assessment fee directly to the Council so you have no out-of-pocket expense.
- For coursework taken through FastTrack or one of our partner schools, Bright Horizons will pay the school directly.
- The Horizons Teacher Degree Program allows teachers and center staff to earn their CDA, associate, and bachelor’s degree in early childhood education completely free. Horizons includes three connected, progressive programs to support you on your journey to a college degree:
- The Bright Horizons eCDA Program allows you to earn a well-recognized and respected Child Development Associate (CDA) credential. The CDA will also be accepted for transfer credit toward an undergraduate degree at the Horizons partner schools.
- Bright Horizons FastTrack helps you complete the general education courses required for your degree in a self-paced, online format. FastTrack provides ongoing support from student success coaches to help you manage your workload and set yourself up for success.
- Horizons Partner Schools is where you will complete your early childhood education coursework and ultimately earn your degree.
Child Care Assistant Teachers must meet state and company minimum requirements including:
- At least 18 years of age with high school diploma or GED.
- Pass required state and company background checks.
- Demonstrated experience working with children.