Board of Directors and Advisors
Managing Partner, Juvo Ventures
CEO, Workers Benefits Fund
Executive Chair, SkillUp Founder
SVP, Strategy, Wiley
President at National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation (NRAEF)
Education and Workforce Specialist – Global Public Sector, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Career Builder Advisory Board
The Voice of those most impacted
We work for the American worker. Any solution we develop and action we take needs to be done for and with those on the frontline. They are our inspiration and reason for being.
We have assembled a worker advisory board known as Career Builders that consists of workers at various stages of their career, education and development journeys. This body helps inform, guide and influence all SkillUp services and outreach.
Do you want to join our next Career Builder group? Recruitment is now open!
• The Career Builders program is a community of 25-30 individuals looking to change careers. As a part of this community, individuals will offer feedback on SkillUp products, as well as share their stories and experiences with the Skill Up team and network. Participation in the program has the following benefits to the user:
• Bi-monthly private group coaching with peers
• Technology access and support: Panelists will be provided accounts for Slack.
Opportunities to speak in webinars or offer coaching support to workers in need of upskilling.
Compensation for participation: Participants are compensated $25 for their time giving feedback and sharing their stories.
• Platform for sharing their experience: Panelists’ stories and experiences will be used for social and national media and research reports that can reach thousands of readers.
• Impact on the SkillUp Product: Panelists will have the chance to explore and provide feedback on product modification and features, impacting the thousands of workers who come to SkillUp.org each week.
• Professional work experience and references: Participants in good standing with the program will be provided a letter of recommendation and can include their role as a SkillUp panelist on their resume.
• 18+ or older
• Living in any city in the United States
• Considering a career change or a training program
• Earning less than $40,000 a year
Meet Our Coalition Partners
SkillUp is a unique coalition of more than 60 top employers, training and education providers, technology companies, job readiness nonprofits, and philanthropies dedicated to equipping workers with the skills that will help them thrive in high-growth, in-demand jobs.